MidAtlantic is Hiring for Professional Engineer-Diver (PE)
MidAtlantic is seeking an experienced engineer-diver candidate, to join our Waterfront Services Group.
- B.S. in Engineering is required.
- 4-8 years’ experience of applied engineering required.
- Professional Engineering certification or can obtain within 6-months.
- Perform structural engineering computations and estimates in designing repairs.
- Construction Management experience.
- Works closely with Project team to complete projects.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
We provide an excellent environment to learn and expand your career.
Approx 10% – 30%. Geographic project locations are NY/NJ/PA and VA.
Whether you are sitting in an office, or diving under a pier, your health and safety are our most important concerns. MidAtlantic has an ongoing safety training programs, up-to-date safety standards, continued use of best practices, and open communication. *Those with scuba training, ADCI dive school training bonds will be considered.
Position will be salaried and include excellent benefits.