MidAtlantic is Hiring for Engineer-Diver
MidAtlantic is seeking motivated and enthusiastic young engineering candidates, to join our Waterfront Services Group.
- Scuba (PADI or NAUI) Certified is a pre-requisite.*
- ADCI dive school is considered positive.
- B.S. in Engineering is required.
- 2-4 years’ experience of applied engineering required.
- EIT certification will be considered positive.
- Perform engineering computations and estimates in designing engineering projects.
- Prepare complete engineering plans, specs or reports.
- Works closely with Project Manager to gain experience.
- Engineers will be expected to work on a variety of waterfront site-civil engineering tasks, both computer based and in the field.
We provide an excellent environment to learn and expand your career.
Approx 10% – 30%. Geographic project locations are NY/NJ/PA and VA.
Whether you are sitting in an office, or diving under a pier, your health and safety are our most important concerns. MidAtlantic has an ongoing safety training programs, up-to-date safety standards, continued use of best practices, and open communication. *Those with scuba training, ADCI dive school training bonds will be considered.
Position will be salaried and include excellent benefits.