MidAtlantic Engineering Partners is seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team. Continued growth has created opportunities for several candidates to advance their careers within a company that fosters both company and personal growth.
Candidates shall have experience in and be capable of the following:
- Project Management in the areas of Land Development Design, including Grading,
- Stormwater Management Design, Water and Sanitary Sewer Design and Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Design
- Manage team assignments and balance workload in a deadline driven environment
- Business development
- Permitting of federal, state and local regulatory agencies and preparing presentations/proposals to various land use related boards
- Financial management of projects including accounts receivable
- Client management and overall satisfaction
The Candidate shall be a licensed engineer with at least 5 years experience in Civil Site Engineering (residential, commercial, industrial, office site design and permitting).
The salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits. If you are ready to work for a company which has a great culture and unlimited potential in a friendly and collaborative environment, please email your resume.